You are most likely aware we work for and are paid by our client companies. Our responsibility is to find the right individual that matches a company’s technical and cultural needs. You are the most important part of this process. If currently employed you can remained focused at work while we continuously look at career opportunities with your interests and goals in mind. Start by letting us know who you are, what you have done, and where you want to go.
How can we help someone?
- Alert you to openings in preferred geographical areas.
- Steer your career towards a different size organization, or different type of laundry operation.
- Offer advice on various aspects of relocation and / or compensation.
- Expedite the interview process, coach and counsel, and share client’s evaluation
- Prior corporate recruiting experience in our industry helps us understand the issues.
- Our accessibility seven days a week, from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (EST) does not compromise your workday.
- We are experienced and confident in discussing key issues with client’s senior management.
- Our extensive relocation knowledge will aid in negotiating your benefit options.
- Our active participation in industry workshops, trade associations, and networks keep us connected to key contacts.
Need a resume?
- We update and fine-tune resumes or construct them from scratch. The focus will be on operational size, product mix, equipment familiarity and accomplishments.
$500 Referral bonus
Our philosophy is to send you (or your favorite charity) a check for $500 whenever you refer us someone who gets hired through us by a client, or give us a lead on an available position that we convert into a completed recruiting assignment.